Quality Grooming for the Health of Your Pet
We maintain a clean, quiet and low stress environment in a boutique-like atmosphere.
My Pet’s Place Grooming serving the Bellingham / Whatcom Community since 1978.
An owner/operator business with over 30 years of experience nurturing pets like yours.
***We now have a 15 minute loading zone right in front of our building!!!! :)
***Soon to have second groomer – Look for expanded hours.
***Master Grooming Workshops this summer.
- Specializing in Small Breed dogs
- $5 off 1st grooming visit – small breed dogs
- Will groom to your specifications
- Hair cuts, Brush out
- Nails, Ears, and Gland care
- Bath/ Massage/Rinse/Blow dry
- Scissor Finish
- Organic flea dip, quality, healthy products for your pet.
- All Breed Professional Dog Grooming
- Free puppy grooming for small breed puppies under the age of 4 months
- Pet Communication
- Nutritional and Wellness Consultation
- Dog training during grooming when needed
- Grooming tips available
Professional Grooming is an essential basic for a healthy, happy pet. This includes bathing, brushing, hair trimming, nail clipping, and cleaning ears and glands. Regular grooming for most breeds is every 4 to 8 weeks. Puppies should start their grooming routine at ages 2 to 4 months to become familiar with the procedure. Included in the grooming is a general health screen for health abnormalities that may require veterinary attention.
Pet care is a year-round responsibility.
Professional Grooming: A Total Care Concept
Grooming can be a stabilizing factor in time of stress, transition, change or after recovery from illness.
- Familiar procedure, surroundings and people
- Relaxation – pet feels cared for, clean and fresh, pampered
- Comfort – relaxing atmosphere, time to rest
- Rewarding – positive praise when your friends and neighbors comment on how good your pet looks
Payment: Cash or check is gladly accepted
Liability Insurance Company: Zurich
Appointments: Call (360) 733-2572