Quality Grooming for the Health of Your Pet.
We maintain a clean, quiet, low stress environment in a boutique-like atmosphere.
My Pet’s Place Grooming serving the Bellingham / Whatcom Community since 1978.
Owner operated business with over 30 years of experience nurturing pets like yours.
- Specializing in Small Breed dogs
- Grooming to Your Specifications
- Hair cuts, Brush out
- Nails, Ears, Gland Care
- Bath/ Massage/Rinse/Blow Dry
- Scissor Finish
- Not Grooming Cats at this time.
- Grooming tips
- Organic flea dip
- Free small breed puppy grooming under 4 months
- Pet Communication
- Nutritional and Wellness Consultation
- Dog training during grooming
- All Breed Professional Grooming
- Not grooming cats this year
Professional Grooming: Essential for a Healthy, Happy Pet.
Regular grooming for most breeds is every 4 to 8 weeks and includes bathing, brushing, hair trimming, nail clipping, and cleaning ears and glands. Puppies should start their grooming routine at ages 2 to 4 months to become familiar with the procedure. Included in the grooming is a general health screen for health abnormalities that may require veterinary attention. Pet care is a year-round responsibility.
Grooming can be a stabilizing factor in time of stress, transition, change or after recovery from illness.
- Familiar procedure, surroundings and people
- Relaxation – pet feels cared for, clean and fresh, pampered
- Comfort – relaxing atmosphere, time to rest
- Rewarding – positive praise when your friends and neighbors comment on how good your pet looks.
Appointments: Call (360) 733-2572
Payment: Cash or check accepted
Liability Insurance Company: Zurich